Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Let 1,000 Flowers Bloom

Hi all,

I just released a new album for your listening enjoyment. It's 100 minutes of music spanning funk, jazz, hiphop, minimal techno, disco, afro-beat and who knows what else. Quite an eclectic mix, 28 songs in all.

Here's the link: http://www.jamendo.com/en/album/94907

Inspired by Hundertwasser's excellent essay Window Dictatorship and Window Rights I decided to stop segregating my music by genre and include a diverse range of styles, as well as tempos, song length and harmonic content. I guess you could say I stopped being such a control freak and decided to release an album that represents a wider range of sounds than previous Revolution Void releases. Don't worry, I still included some classic R.V. style jazzy breakbeat bangers! :)


No comments: